Notify Message
Forums
Page 1
Search
ThreadsAuthorPostsViewsLast Post
Miscellaneous

[Pinned] Guide: Grouping basics

In this guide, I will give some tips and hints on how to group, in general.I will give no class specific tips in this guide. This guide will also be focused on the basics of grouping, and its purpose is to help new and inexperienced players, and i...
Small Camilliel 1y
Camilliel2343Small Topazwitch 1y
Miscellaneous

[Pinned] Tips with Commands and Settings

Useful commands that aren’t in tutorials:Adding ShortcutsIf you want to shortcut an emote for dances, cheers, clapping, emote of the month, or etc:Open the collection panel (Shift C) and drag the emotes on your skill bar or type/shortcut number /e...
Small Ethlossoth 1y
Ethlossoth0305Small Ethlossoth 1y
Miscellaneous

[Pinned] Running Raids in the Ettenmoors

This is for anyone that wants to raid when i'm not there (sometimes when i raid in weekdays I'm not my best as ya'll seen, but when i'm in, I'm in it to win it) But anyway this is what i do/used, hope you guys can find use as this is the most basi...
Small Angham 1y
Angham0341Small Angham 1y
Miscellaneous

DLL Error in Regards to Discord (FIX)

Recently there has been much discussion in kinship chat about missing .dll files preventing start-up on Discord, so I decided I'd come here and give you a simple solution to your issue. 1. Determine what .dll file(s) you are missing2. Determine th...
Small Swinfroth 1y
Swinfroth0637Small Swinfroth 1y
Miscellaneous

Guide to Plugins

Plugins can help your game play so much! They are easy to install and use. First let's start with a step by step on how to get them and how to install them. Step 1: Go here http://lotrointerface.com/Step 2: Use the Search box at the top right to l...
Small Gwinlynn 1y
Gwinlynn2498Small Gwinlynn 1y
Miscellaneous

How to upload images to this site and use them in forum posts

Step 1:Go to http://www.imgur.com and choose "upload"Step 2:Click "Browse" and select a picture to upload from your computer.Step 3:Click "Start upload" and wait for the upload to finish.Step 4:Copy the contents from the box labeled "direct link"....
Small Camilliel 1y
Camilliel1277Small Camilliel 1y
Miscellaneous

Various Links to Helpful Resources

Guide to LI ImbuementNeed a location for a quest? Mob? Mailbox? Use this map Trait Points and where to get them Gondorian Treasure Cache locations Angmar Treasure Cache Locations Misty Mountain Treasure Cache Locations Forochel Treasure Cache Lo...
Small Gwinlynn 1y
Gwinlynn0188Small Gwinlynn 1y
Miscellaneous

Links to Guides for Instances

Sometimes we forget how an instance works and need a reminder or maybe you haven't done it before. This is a list of links to guides or videos that will help you make it through each instance. I've left out some, such as Great Barrows and Garth Ag...
Small Gwinlynn 1y
Gwinlynn0228Small Gwinlynn 1y
Miscellaneous

Homes and Kinhouses

My house is 1 Waterbank Road, Bar-E-Guron, Falalthorn and my kin house is 5 Waterbank Road, Maidlanc, Falalthorn (Seeker) feel free to drop by and check it out.😊
Small Topazwitch 1y
Topazwitch4320Small Vayrn Fen 1y
Page 1