Notify Message
Forums
Page 1
Search
ThreadsAuthorPostsViewsLast Post
General Discussion

[Pinned] A Note About Events

Ok, so we have had some time to work on gear. Some of us have been extremely unlucky and still have nothing. Some of us have given up. It's ok! I'd like to start trying to work on T2 stuff. New T2 and even some old T2 content. If you have requests...
Small Gwinlynn 1y
Gwinlynn5512Member avatar small Rioria 1y
[Pinned] Public Discord!
General Discussion

[Pinned] Public Discord!

Greetings Tosspotts, Landrovalians, Lotro-players and friends!It is time to bring Landrovalians together, to make it easier for all of us to communicate in a simple and fun way!Discord is a VoIP, like Teamspeak or Mumble, but it is way better, mor...
Small Camilliel 1y
Camilliel01135Small Camilliel 1y
[Pinned] Discord!
General Discussion

[Pinned] Discord!

This kin uses the VoIP Discord when we raid and group, but especially when we just wanna hang out. :DAnyone can connect to our server, and to some of our channels, such as the Lobby and the fellowship channels.If you want to invite friends who are...
Small Camilliel 1y
Camilliel0229Small Camilliel 1y
General Discussion

[Pinned] Officers to contact

If you have questions, suggestions, if you need help or if you want to join the Heedless Tosspotts - do not hesitate to contact one of our officers.Is no officer online at the moment? Send an in game mail to any officer and they will get back to ...
Small Camilliel 1y
Camilliel0377Small Camilliel 1y
General Discussion

Class Trainers

You will see a new little box on the left side of the website (over there <) that says Class Trainers. What is this? What does it mean? Well, it means that these people play this class as their main. They are informed about the classes and will...
Small Gwinlynn 1y
Gwinlynn0318Small Gwinlynn 1y
General Discussion

NEED HELP Please

Am not the one to ask for help..I dunno i feel like am bugging peoples when i do ..So here i am I need help to do my epics ( the groups ones ) Baldagin My Minstrel is the one i need help most since he will be the one i want to level now..am stuck ...
Small Baldagin 1y
Baldagin4345Small Topazwitch 1y
General Discussion

Suggestions for the Site

Hey everyone,Please, please make as many criticisms and suggestions towards the site. Thanks!
Small Lunathil 1y
Lunathil5458Small Lunathil 1y
General Discussion

Creep Clan!

So, we now have a creep clan - The Headless Teapotts! To join, contact Shaukum, Bravelness or Schwifty!
Small Camilliel 1y
Camilliel0188Small Camilliel 1y
Page 1